Our client specializes in the sale of athletic shoes Nike, Jordan, Fila, Kappa.
One of the peculiarities of the niche is that you cannot advertise fake products! If you sell shoes, you must have certificates from the brands.
The client had previously tried advertising on Google, but he had contextual search advertising set up, which was not monitored at all. We started working together in December 2021.
- Increase the number of orders
- Profitable cost per lead from Google ads
- Fine-tuned the site
- Setting up Google trade ads
- Setting up an analytics system
- Optimized the advertising campaign every week and monitored KPIs
What’s the result?
|Advertising campaign period||February 22 – May 6|
|Impressions||1 022 000|
|Orders through shopping carts||35|
|Cost per lead||$9.45|